quote

I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. ~John Muir, 1913

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New post ideas...

I'm kinda brainstorming LIVE, I guess you could say, some ideas for future posts so I won't forget them. Feel free to comment with anything you would personally like to learn more or read more about. :o)

1. fermented foods - "Fermented vegetables are rich in nutrients, fiber and digestion-enhancing enzymes. They also help the intestinal tract maintain a healthy balance of flora by increasing beneficial bacteria."

Read more: HERE on the benefits of eating fermented foods. I will be doing some of this in the next few days. Maybe as early as tonight!~

2. Getting started with chickens and raising them for eggs both for self-consumption and for sale and DIY chicken coops and pens.

3. Bread baking! (This one is for you, Linda!)

4. Choosing the right goats to raise and all about housing them, DIY stuff!

5. Recipes for children's head to toe wash and also deoderant and other bath-related products.



Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment