quote

I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. ~John Muir, 1913

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Beginnings

Happy rainy day to everyone....  I wanted to take a minute to introduce you to my new blog. 

This is going to contain all of the fun-ness of our tribe and our new life on a real homestead!  We recently purchased 4 acres in the country on a lovely bluff and hope to build a home there soon.  There will be chickens and goats and dogs and cats and who knows what else!  I will post recipes, tips and tricks, crafty stuffs, etc.  Basically just every day life stuff.  So I hope you will tune in and learn about the homesteader's life as we do.

Namaste and Welcome!  I hope you will subscribe while you're here!  :o)

3 comments: